Enter The Triple M Mackay Competition
Thank you for listening to Triple M. Please share your details below for the chance to win:
1. Private Charter on Wildcat valued at $5999
T&C’s Vouchers are not available over the school holiday period. Non-refundable or exchangeable for cash. Name changes are not applicable. See website for normal T&C’s
Snorkel and Islands Day Tour
Are you ready to get off the beaten track? Wildcat offers you a ride to remember!
The brand new day tour will take you on a journey of discovery to some of the most picturesque and untouched locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Guests will enjoy the hidden wonders above and below the ocean off the coast of Mackay.
Blending technology and practicality, this one-of-a-kind custom-built vessel aims to provide guests of all ages with the smoothest and fastest ride possible, leaving them squealing for more.
Destinations Wildcat will be visiting include Cockermouth, Brampton, Keswick, St Bees, and Scawfell islands, as well as some
secret, hitherto unexplored spots.
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Free use of snorkelling equipment + fins
- Free use of paddleboards
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Stinger suit hire and wetsuit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
What to bring?
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Swimming attire
- Underwater camera
- Money for drinks
- A sense of fun and adventure
Where Does The Tour Depart ?
- Check-in opens at 8:30 am at the Mackay Marina Village Wildcat office
- Departs: Mackay Marina Village at 9:30 am.
- Ends: Mackay Marina Village at 4:30 pm.
- Please meet at the Wildcat office at the Mackay Marina Village next to George’s Thai at 8.45 am. The vessel will depart at 9:30 am sharp so please don’t be late. It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during the summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during the winter months (June-September). Travel Insurance is recommended.
- NOTE: Parking is available at the Marina Village
***Vouchers must be presented upon boarding***
The ALL-INCLUSIVE price includes the following: Stinger suit hire, snorkelling equipment + fins, all meals and snacks, paddleboard hire (4 available), environmental marine charges, Queensland Parks and Wildlife and fuel levy.
Age range from 4 years old and above, Children under 4 must be approved prior to departure – weather conditions dependant
Open tickets MUST give 7 days’ notice to book.
Are You Ready To Discover Mackay?
07 4946 4444
Leave a Message
Leave us a message and we will get back to you by email asap