Wildcat Mackay Snorkel and Islands Day Tour
Are you ready to get off the beaten track? Wildcat offers you a ride to remember!
The brand new day tour will take you on a journey of discovery to some of the most picturesque and untouched locations on the Great Barrier Reef. Guests will enjoy the hidden wonders above and below the ocean off the coast of Mackay.
Blending technology and practicality, this one-of-a-kind custom-built vessel aims to provide guests of all ages with the smoothest and fastest ride possible, leaving them squealing for more.
Destinations Wildcat will be visiting include Cockermouth, Brampton, Keswick, St Bees, and Scawfell islands, as well as some
secret, hitherto unexplored spots.
Proud Climate Action Leading Tour Operator
A longer day, More time to spend at iconic locations
Includes lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
Custom-built vessel for the Mackay conditions
On-board licensed bar, bathroom and comfortable seats
Rooftop viewing platform to view the incredible locations
Stable catamaran alleviates concerns regarding seasickness
Includes lycra suit, snorkelling equipment
Experienced and knowledgeable crew members
Some Frequently Asked Questions
- Free use of snorkelling equipment + fins
- Free use of paddleboards
- Lunch plus morning and afternoon snacks
- Lycra suit hire and wet suit hire (winter months only)
- Parks fees and fuel levy
What to bring?
- Sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel and a hat
- Practical clothing and footwear (warmer items during winter)
- Swimming attire
- Underwater camera
- Credit Card for drinks
- A sense of fun and adventure
Where does the tour depart?
- Check-in opens at 8:30 am at the Mackay Marina Village Wildcat office
- Departs: Mackay Marina Village at 9:30 am.
- Ends: Mackay Marina Village at 4:30 pm.
- Please meet at the Wildcat office at the Mackay Marina Village next to George’s Thai at 8.45 am. The vessel will depart at 9:30 am sharp so please don’t be late. It is advisable to bring a rain jacket during the summer months (Jan – April) and warmer clothes during the winter months (June-September). Travel Insurance is recommended.
- NOTE: Parking is available at the Marina Village
***Vouchers must be presented upon boarding***
The ALL-INCLUSIVE price includes the following: Lycra suit hire, snorkelling equipment + fins, all meals and snacks, paddleboard hire (4 available), environmental marine charges, Queensland Parks and Wildlife and fuel levy.
Children under two years old must be approved before departure and supply own lifejacket. – weather conditions dependant
Open tickets MUST give 7 days’ notice to book.
Are You Ready To Discover Mackay?
07 4946 4444
Leave a Message
Leave us a message and we will get back to you by email asap